Welcome to City Walk, Jumeirah
City Walk is an upscale community in the heart of modern Dubai, which has proven to be one of the city’s most popular destinations for residents and tourists. Not only does the district offer world-class living standards combined with upmarket shops and exciting entertainment options but is also laid out as a partially pedestrianized neighborhood. It has a very desirable location under the shadow of Burj Khalifa, close to Downtown Dubai.
- Intl. Airport 15m. by car, 30m. by metro.
- Downtown 5m. by car, 20m. by metro.
- La Mer beach 10m. by car.
Nearest public transport
- 4km to Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall station, Dubai Metro
- Several bus stops available
A vibrant neighborhood and one of the best places for a walk in Dubai!
Around the block
Featuring a blend of commercial and residential properties, City Walk is not only one of the best places for a walk in Dubai, but the vibrant neighbourhood is also packed with numerous exciting activities such as The Green Planet and a shopping and dining district. It’s also within close proximity to Downtown Dubai, providing its visitors and residents with a relaxed and quiet atmosphere, only a few minutes away from the biggest touristic destinations the city has to offer. Office space and shopping destinations are also abundant in the area, making it very desirable.
The community has achieved unassailable status, i.e. it is established and stable, the residents have a specific persona, and it isn’t impacted by the development of other areas in the city. Meraas has launched the new Central Park at City Walk development due for handover in a couple of years, which will only solidify City Walk’s stature as a prime neighborhood.
Whether you’re looking for a romantic dinner for two or a fun night out with friends, City Walk has something to offer everyone. With its great food, lively atmosphere, and exceptional service, it’s no wonder that the restaurants in City Walk are a favorite destination for both locals and visitors. The area is a popular destination for food lovers, offering a diverse range of dining options to suit every taste and budget… here are some options to get you inspired:
- Allo Beirut; serving authentic street-style Lebanese food including the popular shawarma, handcrafted sandwiches, and traditional breakfast foods — approx. AED 105 for 2 people
- L’Eto Cafe; a fan favorite for all things desserts, bakes, and coffee inspired by the London cafe scene — approx. AED 275 for 2 people
- Pickl; a homegrown DXB brand serving juicy beef and chicken burgers that never fail to make your mouth water — approx. AED 90 for 2 people
- Mythos Urban Greek Eatery and Nola Bijou Bistro & Bar; two fan favorites have newly opened in The Square, serving authentic Greek dishes and a New Orleans-style bar perfect for after-work dinners and friendly get-togethers — approx. 250-320 for 2 people (varies per restaurant)
At night, City Walk comes alive with its street-style cafes, bars, and clubs. The outdoor atmosphere, combined with the buzz of the crowds, creates an electric vibe that is unmatched in Dubai. You can enjoy a relaxing drink with friends at one of the many al fresco cafes or dance the night away at a club.
- LookUp Rooftop Bar
- Home by McGettian’s
- Grapeskin Grape Bar & Kitchen
For those who love live performances, City Walk has a variety of venues that host a range of events, from stand-up comedy shows to music concerts. With world-class acoustics and lighting systems, these venues provide an unforgettable experience for audiences of all ages. Most notably, the area hosts the Coca-Cola Arena, which opened in 2019 and can seat up to 17,000 people!
Some of the other entertainment options include open spaces and fun activities for families and friends. Make your way to:
- The Arcade by Hub Zero
- The Green Planet
- NoWayOut Escape Room
Despite the fact that City Walk is a shopping, dining, and entertainment hub, there is still so much about it that caters to families, specifically through the high-quality schools that offer a range of curriculums, including the international baccalaureate (IB) program, the British curriculum, and the American curriculum.
City Walk is also home to Canadian University Dubai (CUD), the first accredited Canadian university outside of Canada!
- Citizens School (within 450m from The Courtyard)
- GEMS Wellington Primary School (within 1.3 km from The Courtyard)
As for nursuries, there are plenty of them to choose from within the neighborhood:
- Honey Bee Nursery (within 600m from The Courtyard)
- Westfield Nursery (within 1.1 km from The Courtyard)
There are a number of high-end gyms and fitness centers in City Walk that cater to the health and wellness needs of local residents and visitors. These facilities offer a range of services, including cardio and strength training, yoga and Pilates classes, and personal training. It’s also good to note that since the area is a semi-pedestrianized district, it offers shaded, climate-controlled walkways for those who prefer to break a sweat outdoors… if the weather allows!
- Boost DXB Pilates Studio (within 550m from The Courtyard)
- 51 Gym (within 2 km from The Courtyard)
- Fitness Zone, City Walk (coming soon)
There are plenty of specialty hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies within the area, namely:
- Valiant Clinic & Hospital (within 750m from The Courtyard) — 6 minute drive
- Emirates Hospital Jumeirah (within 4 km from The Courtyard) — 8 minute drive
- Novomed, Jumeirah 1 (within 3 km) — 10 minute drive
One reply on “Revealing the Allure of City Walk: A Guide”
[…] Discover City Walk […]