Welcome to Arabian Ranches 3
Arabian Ranches 3 is a prestigious residential community slated to be one of the largest gated villa communities in the heart of Dubai. It embraces high-end villas and townhouses set amidst graceful, landscaped parks. With modern architecture, top-notch finishes, fitness facilities, and a central park, it’s a sought-after family-oriented destination for a luxurious and comfortable lifestyle in Dubai. It’s set in a quiet part of the Emirate, and yet is within a short drive from Dubai countless attractions.
- Intl. Airport 25m. by car
- Downtown 20m. by car
- Business Bay 23m. by car
- Palm Jumeirah 20m. by car
Nearest public transport
- Taxis predominantly service the area, providing a convenient and efficient mode of transportation.
- Metro: In close proximity to Mall of the Emirates metro station.
- Bus: Arabian Ranches and Mirador la Collection.
- An upcoming metro link will service Arabian Ranches.
A residential haven awaits!
Around the block
Arabian Ranches 3 has been tailored as a hub for family-centric convenient living, with its community parks and numerous sports and entertainment facilities. The district is adjacent to the Global Village, the multi-cultural convergence place for over 90 cultures! In addition to other premium spots such as the 247-acre golf course along with Dubai Polo and Equestrian Club.
Despite the convenient townhouses and villas the community offers, Arabian Ranches 3’s master plan promises 15 sports courts, expansive cricket field, trampoline park, cycling boulevard and many more! Because the neighborhood is specifically designed with safety and convenience as a prioritization, it also provides a range of nearby schools, healthcare facilities, and retail opportunities.
The area contains a wide range of dining choices to cater to everyone’s preferences. Renowned for its delectable cuisine, vibrant ambiance, and outstanding hospitality, the restaurants and cafes in Arabian Ranches 3 have become a premium destination for both residents and tourists alike. Here are a few inspiring options to consider:
- Maison Mathis; delivering the finest cuisines from the Heart of Europe to the Middle East — approx. AED 230 for 2 people
- Café Bateel; leveraging world-renowned Mediterranean flavors — approx. AED 255 for 2 people
- Shakespeare and Co; home grown Café Restaurant — approx. AED 265 for 2 people
Entertainment & Experiences
- Miracle Garden; featuring more than 50 million flowers and 250 million plants – tickets from AED 60
- Global Village (seasonal); a vibrant cultural hub – tickets start from AED 20
- Dubai Autodrome; exclusive karting experience – tickets start from AED 105
- IMG Worlds of Adventures; UAE’s largest indoor theme and amusement park – tickets from 183AED
To ensure the family convenience to its max, Arabian Ranches 3 is at close proximity from top educational institutions in Dubai.
- Gem’s World Academy
- Ranches Primary School
- American School of Dubai
- Nord Anglia International School
Moreover, Arabian Ranches 3 is a short 14-minute drive away from Dubai International Academic City (DIAC), shortly known as Academic City, the MENA’s largest educational hub, that brings leading and international universities from the globe to Dubai:
- Heriot-Watt University
- The British University of Dubai
- Curtin University Dubai
- Middlesex University DubaI
The community provides plenty of indoor and outdoor fitness spaces and features multiple leisure sports facilities such as swimming pools, squash courts, cricket field, sprint track and tennis courts with a nearby Rackets Academy, that offer tennis lessons for all ages and levels. Some of the more popular locations in the area for these activities include:
- Community Health Club
- Hamdan Sports Complex
- Fitness first
What’s next for Arabian Ranches 3?
The community is experiencing rapid growth and is well-equipped to become a top neighborhood in Dubai! Several initiatives and projects are still in progress, and are set to be completed within the next few years.