Welcome to Jumeirah Lake Towers
Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT) is a large development located in the southern part of Dubai, facing the popular area of Dubai Marina. With more than 80 towers, it may not have as many as its neighbor, but it still boasts an impressive number of primarily residential towers situated around man-made lakes grouped into 26 clusters.
There is also a wide variety of retail and commercial spaces, as well as parks and other amenities that makes it a top choice for relocating expats. Since the development is situated in close proximity to major transportation hubs, including the Dubai Metro, that makes it a commuter’s dream given its highly convenient location for residents and visitors alike.
- Intl. Airport 30m. by car, 45m. by metro.
- Downtown 30m. by car, 20m. by metro.
- The closest beach is JBR’s The Beach, offering a wide variety of restaurants with outdoor seatings, clubs, a cinema, and more.
- Another nearby beach is located in Jumeirah, a 30m drive from the area.
Nearest public transport
- DMCC station, Dubai Metro
- Sobha Realty station, Dubai Metro
- Al Khail station, Dubai Metro
- Dubai Tram accessible at Sobha Realty
In need of a calming walk outdoors? JLT is the spot for you!
Around the block
JLT is a perfect destination for those who crave the excitement of the city, but also value the serenity of nature. Besides the fact that the area is a commuter’s dream come true, it also serves as a a hub for international businesses and a plethora of dining options, from fine dining to street food.
Next time you’re in JLT, take a stroll around the lakes and enjoy the view of the clustered towers, or head to one of the area’s many parks for a picnic with friends and family.
Whether you’re a foodie looking for your next culinary adventure or just someone looking for a great meal, JLT is home to a wide range of restaurants that offer a diverse array of cuisines, specifically over 170 restaurants and over 10 cafes! From traditional Middle Eastern dishes to international flavors, you’ll find something for you whether you’re in the mood for a fancy dinner or a casual lunch with friends. Here are some suggestions to get you inspired:
- 1762 Stripped; serving daily till midnight, this spot is trendy and versatile offering a chill ambiance and wide variety of dishes, ensuring there’s something for everyone like friends, business partners, and busy workers – approx. AED 130 for 2 people
- Friends Avenue; offers a vibrant space and a wide variety of dishes, from cult breakfast dishes to mouth-watering burgers and delicious desserts fit for health-conscious eaters! – approx. AED 135 for 2 people
- Maiz Tacos; a community-favorite Mexican food destination offering an explosive blend of flavors in their tacos, burritos, and desserts – approx. AED 175 for 2 people
- Bait Maryam; Named after the owner’s mother, this Levantine food spot offers a warm welcome to anyone looking for delicious dishes cooked with love – approx. AED 140 for 2 people
- The Park; a new 3-in-1 restaurant concept featuring an inviting, open-spaced cafe, a Singaporean-inspired street food spot, and a rooftop Neopolitan pizza and antipasti destination – approx. AED 250 for 2 people
While JLT is a family-friendly residential area, there are some cool spots that nightlife goers enjoy on week nights and weekends! Fan favorites include:
- Nola Eatery & Social House
- The Canary Club
- Nonya Dubai
- Hoxton Bar & Urban Eatery
JLT is big on community-building – a diverse selection of events are held on a regular basis ranging from fitness and wellness group activities, traditional festive celebrations for Ramadan, Halloween, Christmas, and Chinese New Year as well as weekly movie nights at the JLT Park for friends and family.
JLT is an area that caters to both families and young couples alike. The development boasts of a variety of amenities that make it a perfect destination for families with children, such as playgrounds, parks, and highly accessible nurseries. The area is also home to several international schools, making it an ideal location for families looking to settle down.
Popular schools that are located close to the area include:
- Emirates International School, Meadows (within 6.4 km from Cluster X) — 12 minute drive
- Regent International School (within 7.6 km from Cluster X) — 14 minute drive
- Dubai International Academy, Emirates Hills (within 7.3 km from Cluster X) — 13 minute drive
- Dubai British School, Emirates Hills (within 9.5 km from Cluster X) — 18 minute drive
Some of the many nurseries in the area include:
- Dewdrops Nursery (Clusters X and Y)
- Mosaic Nursery (Cluster T)
- Kids Kare Nursery (Cluster E)
- Baby Home Nursery (Cluster N)
JLT isn’t just about work and leisure, it’s also a sports-friendly destination. The community boasts several outdoor sports facilities such as running tracks, cycling tracks, and dedicated areas for football, basketball and tennis. There are also plenty of indoor sports centers, gyms and fitness clubs, which cater to fitness enthusiasts.
- Fitness Zone (Cluster R)
- Elevation Fitness (Cluster W)
- Fidelity Fitness Club, Almas Tower
- Real Pilates, The One JLT
There are some specialty hospitals and clinics located near JLT and there are plenty of pharmacies within reach for every cluster. Some popular choices include:
- Emirates Hospital Clinics (within 2.8 km) — 8 minute drive
- Novomed Marina (within 8 km from Cluster X) — 15 minute drive
- Saudi German Hospital, Al Barsha (within 9 km from Cluster X) — 18 minute drive
- Al Zahra Hospital (within 9 km from Cluster X) — 18 minute drive